Is this a sign of interest or just casual conversation?

I have a crush on my physical trainer but sometimes I think I see signs of potential interest. For instance at the end of our sessions he picks up my stuff ( cell phone, keys) and hands them to me. We have fun goofy conversations and he seems to remember what I say a lot. I also made a comment about a weight lifter that was grunting too much then the next time we met he started complaining about a guy doing the same thing..He could be just trying to empathize with me, Idk. Then tje last time I saw him, I was getting ready to squat and all the sudden his foot was positioned next to me and he was standing super close..for what reason I don't know but I acted like I didn't notice..are these positive signs to u or no?

• Foofa

Hopefully he's being casual and isn't actually being so unethical as to hit on his clients.

hes probably interested in you

Could be your trainer is simply trying to connect with you on a professional level to ensure you are comfortable and content in what you are trying to achieve at the gym. However, if your intuition suggests there might be something more, be open to suggesting going out to a nearby cafe after your session and engage in some casual conversation. You will soon know where you stand.

There could be chance that this guy likes you. However, I would look for more conclusive hints that he likes you given that you are a his client and it is his job to be nice to you. Hence, what I think you should do is to drop hints, without crossing the line, to this guy by asking him questions that will get him to reveal his feelings.That sort of approach is really attractive to a guy as it shows him that you are interested in connecting on an emotional level. Additionally, if you feel that he needs further encouragement, you could try doing things like complimenting him and talking about fun places that you would like to go to with him outside of the gym.

Source(s): Have you noticed how your trainer acts towards other clients? Does he act like this towards any of them?