Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

When Colin Kaepernick is signed to a team, will you boycott the NFL?

He just had a public workout session and many teams want to offer him a contract.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

No scouts were invited to the workout. Only the media. It has been moved three times now. No team is going to offer him a contract if he refuses to work out for Scouts

• 4 weeks ago

I don’t give two damns about Kaepernick or the NFL.

• I already do...... can not stand football

• 4 weeks ago

Who is he?

An undrafted college graduate?

Was this the guy named "Johnny Football"?

sarcasm.

He should do a Head & Shoulder commercial.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

So? Look, his publicity stunt failed and as a result he was fired and no team wanted to sign him. If he really cared about "police brutality" then he would of continued to speak out about it while no longer being in the NFL. But since he was let go and no one wanted to sign him, he stop. Now all he cares about is getting back into the leage. Because he sure doesn't care about kneeling anymore.

• RockIt
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

What will they do next, make the Snowflake wear a flag and declare it racist to tackle him?

• Sherry
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I've never liked football anyway. If they want to take a chance on hiring the virtue signaling freak, good for them. They know the majority of their fan base is against it. Football is a conservative thing, and part of the fabric of America that leftits want to destroy. I guess da brothas will have to come up with a new dream, or just die in da hood.

• helene
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I haven't watched an NFL game since the kneeling crap started, and I never will.

I never thought I'd say it, but life is better without professional football.

• 4 weeks ago

He isn’t that good .. won’t even make a splash in the pool ... who cares

• 4 weeks ago

I know that "I" will .... 

because as far as I'm concerned, he was already 

at the end of his career before he ever started taking a knee. 

• Brian
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I already do. I'm not into paying billionaires' expenses.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.