Are there any movies that has a girl likes a guy but he doesn't like her at first until the end of the film?

In movies it's always the guy that has a crush on their girl but she's not interested in him in the beginning until towards the end of the film, I want you to name me a list of films you know that has the guy not liking the girl at first and she has more of a crush on him

Harry Potter (Hermione had a crush or Ron for a long time before he liked her back)

Wicker Park (this one is sad)

Obsessed (scary/thriller)

Tenderness (very dark)

Breakfast at Tiffany's (the one that fits the best)

10 Things I Hate About You (teen rom com)

Clueless (exactly what you're looking for )

There's Something About Mary (funny as hell)

Notting Hill ("I'm also just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love her" the most famous line in the film)

He's Just Not That Into You

• Ivan

Yeah lots.

My girl.

Dark knight rises.

Ninja turtles.

Mortal kombat.

Most romantic comedies like:

Along came polly, the ugly truth, my best friends girl, American wedding, American pie.

one with mandy moore

She’s the man lol. She likes a guy but the guy thinks she’s a guy.

Me , Before You.........was the girl trying to convince the guy to live life, and he rebuffed at first but then slowly fell in love with her.