Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 4 weeks ago

Neighbor below me was talking to another one and said that she just put co2 in our apartment.. my dog is passed out,we have headaches..?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

    Neither of you likely have any idea what you are talking about.

  • 3 weeks ago

    Open all of your windows, then take the dog outside and stay for an hour.

  • 4 weeks ago

     do you mean carbon MONOXIDE (CO). if you are serious you need to call 911 (in the US) and get out.

    too much CO2 is also bad....

    From 2000 to 5000 ppm, CO2 concentration starts to cause problems (headaches, insomnia, nausea). It is a dirty air. From 5000 ppm, the presence of other gases in air is altered, arising a toxic atmosphere or poor in oxigen with fatal effects as the concentration increases

  • 4 weeks ago

    call the police and have them check it out

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Greg
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    Carbon Dioxide, CO2 is safe. It is what you exhale.

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    That was me. Hopefully you will die soon. Let the dog out. Did not mean to hurt it.

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    Drill holes in the floor to let the CO2 drain right back.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.