Are women only interested in men with power?

take Mike Tyson for example, apparently he would walk in a room and women would grab his *** and co*k.

And women would send him naked pictures with their phone number on it, he would invite them over and shag them.

I don't see that ever happening to a 'normal' person.

And Mike Tyson didn't look particularly handsome as far as I could tell.

Favorite Answer

Welll… I fell for one who's got less education than me, less money than me, no powerful position, and who's also got chronic mental illness, (bipolar 1, etc), which occasionally makes it tricky with career stuff.

I fell for him because he's sweet, kind, dreamy, funny, wonderful, adorable, caring, magical, creative, out there, accepting, slightly crazy in the best kind of way, and just generally SO many good things! And because I feel a stronger soul connection with him than I've ever felt with ANYNONE else! Plus.. I also fell in love with him while exchanging emails, without ever even having seen a picture of him. (Although I also like his physical form a lot, now that I have. <3) :)

So yeah... Dat be me/us. Although we're also both queer, for reference. I'm panromantic grey-ace. (In a female body, and identify as female.) While he's bisexual and non-binary. (In a male body, and fine with male names and pronouns, etc.) So yeah... Gender norms are not really a thing, in this relationship, it feels like. I feel more like I want to be HIS knight in shining armor, if anything.. He needs one. And certainly deserves one. <3 :)

Why are men so quick to stereotype all women as being the same. We are all individuals.

• Aaron

I think they just want men who have money. Sorry ladies but I'm gay and have a husband. We both have money. 

It depends on the woman. Some do date men with power and wealth. They are gold diggers that live off men. Not all of them are like that though

NO ....LOOKS, PERSONALITY, SEX APPEAL ...ALL OF THESE MATTER..