Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 3 weeks ago

Should i let my 16 year daughter get a 3rd ear piercing?

She’s 16 and she wants a 3rd piercing on both ears. She got her 2nd one done at 12

If you want your daughter to hang out under a bridge with some guys that have long black hair and smoke instead of eating because they think life is unfair then sure

Yes, sure, it's harmless

Yes she's 16 which is mature enough to know what she wants. And if she doesn't like them when she's older, she can always take it out and let it grow over. 

Yes that’s perfectly age appropriate 

yea why not? its only an ear piercing and she can take it out if she needs to! I wish i had gotten mine but now im working a job that i cant have more than one earring in so i cant get it right now but i will eventually! im only 22 lol

• LM440

Third piercings are very common today and not a big deal at all.  My daughters had multiply pierced ears earlier than that and loved changing earrings to create different combinations.  At sixteen, a young lady is definitely mature enough to get another basic ear piercing.

At 16 she's old enough to make her own decisions, I'd say yes, let her do it.

It's mandatory for trolls to have at least 3 piercings by the time they turn 17

• Bill

if she feels good by looking like a a "ring " tree" make it her problem

• YKhan

Yeah, what difference does it make if she's got 2 or 3?