Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys ยท 3 weeks ago

What Do You Do If You Just Don't Want To Live Anymore?

This is not a temporary phrase. Ever since 7 years ago when I had a failed nose surgery, I haven't been able to breathe through my nose.

I've done everything in the last 7 years...directed fashion shows, kissed boys, graduate college, etc., but I was never happy because I couldn't breathe through my nose.

It is absolute torture. I am constantly sniffing and snorting to breathe. My nose whistles and I feel like I'm suffocating.

I will go to another doctor but this is the real world and I might never be able to breathe through my nose again. What should I do? Honestly a life of struggling to breathe sounds like torture to me.ย 

You need help. Maybe a few days in the local psych ward where you live might stop you from posting this question so many goddamn times! Did it ever occur to you nobody here knows how to solve your problem! And that you really need to see a specialist!

ASK GOD FOR STRENGTH TO KEEP ON GOING...ALSO SEE A SPECIALIST CUZ SOMEONE SCREWED UP.

• Yeah go speak to your doctor it shouldn't be doing that

• Save up more money or surgery to correct it.ย 

Ccccyyfffvvffsxxxxcrfffddd