Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

Why is Yahoo answers dying?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

DYING? As in dead, no people asking and answering, because lack of advertising, word of mouth, share share share, if you do not want it to die lol.

• 4 weeks ago

Thank you, Mr Kitts, for the A2A. Yahoo Answers, as noted elsewhere, isn't dead.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

no promotion, no word of mouth

not enough people know about it 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

It needs moderation- but not too much. Just get rid of the trolls who are extreme cases. We should be able to have fun and learn something too. I like the bizarre questions around here as long as they're not mean spirited.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I dont think its dying neither. However it would be nice to drop violating content in just 1 report, like the old days. 

It shouldnt take 7 people having to report something just to make something disappear. 

Source(s): nothing
  • 4 weeks ago

Primarily for a lack of community moderation. The site for knowledge has turned into a place of chat. Trolling is another reason why this is happening, as well as tons of adult garbage polluting the site. Unnecessary violations can also be another factor, as users get falsely reported all the time.

• 4 weeks ago

It has lost its community spirit.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Because it doesn't have proper moderators and things get reported for no reason just because the so called user moderators are abusing their power. Plus the fact the new format is awful.

Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It sure appears to be.

• 4 weeks ago

i dont think its dying

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.