Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 weeks ago

Why are women so weak compared to men?

Even 80 year old men have higher grip strength (best measure of upper body strength) than women in their athletic prime.

Favorite Answer

Lol.... You are clearly a homosexual with those views which are nonsense of course. There are many fit women out there and quite a few male wimps like you. 

• FOXY Di
      3 weeks agoReport

Appears is not good enough. This troll provided no link, and the only reason to ask it on Current Events, instead of the biology section, is because he's homosexual and dislikes women. Obviously a misogynistic moron and probably SPK, our resident Prince of Perversion. 

Evolutionarily speaking, women havent need the strength of a man because they had men. But now that we no longer tribesmen and vikings and the like the gap is closing. Women have access to better healthcare and are maintaining their bodies at higher levels and men are getting lazier and becoming more "docile" soon the averages will average out. Men and women will be equal in the realm of physical strength.

Why do you want tough women? Do you have some plumbing that needs sorted?

The fuzzy graph doesn't really support that assertion with any reliable degree of confidence. In any case: "Grip strength shows a linear and parallel progression for both genders until the age of 11 or 12, after which grip strength development shows an acceleration that is more prominent in boys."

Testosterone is the driver.

I doubt if an 80 year old man is physically more capable than a fit 30 year old woman

• David 420™
      3 weeks agoReport

The graph isn't claiming that, to be fair. 
      https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17186303

• In Britain the opposite is true.

That's the way God made them. 

Source(s): Mustached gun toting cowboy fashion victim across the pond

Women are equally as able as men.

Genetic and hormonal differences. Testosterone is a hell of a drug.

Not sure what your point is, I don't believe any reasonable person thinks otherwise. Are you a man who takes some kind of perverse pleasure in being stronger than women?

• David 420™
      3 weeks agoReport

The only person I engage in "degeneracy" with these days is my girlfriend, I'm afraid. 

Why are you so invested in this section ?

There is a gender studies section and a a women's health section. 

News this is not.

PS After the library kick you out, I hope you find a shelter. Good lick Nathan / Zac / Mullins.