Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Why do i have Sharp lower back pain and smelly cloudy pee?

I am a 25 yr old male i first had cloudy and smelly urine then not soon after I had lower back pain as well as lower side pain I waited a few days then went to my Dr. She gave me antibiotics. My pee is no longer cloudy and smelly but there is still pain radiating from my lower back and sometimes my side. It's going on the 3rd day of taking my antibiotics 

Can someone please tell me what I might have? And is it normal for the pain to not go away after awhile? Should I just give it time or goto the hospital?

Favorite Answer

Kidney infection possibly.  Just keep taking the antibiotics even if you start feeling better.

• Tj

Give it time. wait until you finish up all of your meds. If still in pain go back to the doctor.

Sounds like a kidney stone

Go to the ED

• Tavy

You have kidney spasm, if it does not clear up in a couple of days see your Doctor. Drink loads of water.

Maybe see a doctor...........