How much Will my tax refound Will be?

How much Will my  tax refound Will be? I'm on vacation right now, I Will go back to the US until 2020, this year 2019 I just Made 7500 dollars

Update:

I'm single, I hago no kids

Update 2:

I have no kids

Update 3:

I am 27 years old

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

If $7500 is all your income for the year, you should get back all of the income tax that was deducted.

• 4 weeks ago

To give an accurate answer. We would need EVERYTHING about your finances, and you shouldn't post most of it.

There is an organization the submits hypothetical tax data to 50 IRS agents and 50 CPAs every year to see what they come up with for a tax return. In the typical year, they get 110 different answers.

• 4 weeks ago

I am 79 years old and the IRS has a 1000 dollar bill I owe them! I had AARP do my taxes and I HAVE TO PAY!  

• NA
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

At age 27, depending on your living situation, you *may* be eligible for $500 of Earned Income Credit.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Enough to pay for a much needed remedial English class.

• Judy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You'll probably get back what you  had deducted for federal income tax, and maybe for state also depending on where you live.

• 4 weeks ago

It could be basically anything -- or nothing. It based on a lot more than just how much you made. It's based on how much tax was withheld, your marital status, and many other things.

• 4 weeks ago

No one here knows. Wait until you get your W2 forms telling you what you made and what was withheld, then sit down with the form you need, probably a 1020 EZ and figure it out.

• Judy
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

1040EZ no longer exists.  Didn't last year either.

• Eva
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

There is much more information needed to determine that. Age? Married or single? Kids? Any federal income tax withheld? You may not be eligible for any refund.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.