How much Will my tax refound Will be?

How much Will my  tax refound Will be? I'm on vacation right now, I Will go back to the US until 2020, this year 2019 I just Made 7500 dollars

I'm single, I hago no kids

I have no kids

I am 27 years old

Favorite Answer

If $7500 is all your income for the year, you should get back all of the income tax that was deducted.

To give an accurate answer. We would need EVERYTHING about your finances, and you shouldn't post most of it.

There is an organization the submits hypothetical tax data to 50 IRS agents and 50 CPAs every year to see what they come up with for a tax return. In the typical year, they get 110 different answers.

I am 79 years old and the IRS has a 1000 dollar bill I owe them! I had AARP do my taxes and I HAVE TO PAY!  

• NA

At age 27, depending on your living situation, you *may* be eligible for $500 of Earned Income Credit.

Enough to pay for a much needed remedial English class.

• Judy

You'll probably get back what you  had deducted for federal income tax, and maybe for state also depending on where you live.

It could be basically anything -- or nothing. It based on a lot more than just how much you made. It's based on how much tax was withheld, your marital status, and many other things.

No one here knows. Wait until you get your W2 forms telling you what you made and what was withheld, then sit down with the form you need, probably a 1020 EZ and figure it out.

• Judy
      4 weeks agoReport

1040EZ no longer exists.  Didn't last year either.

• Eva

There is much more information needed to determine that. Age? Married or single? Kids? Any federal income tax withheld? You may not be eligible for any refund.