Is this harassment?

This is an odd one but here goes, over the past year someone has been sporadically (roughly every four weeks or so) posting rose stems through my front door letterbox, not roses! Just the stems and thorns with the flower head cut off and I'm finding it rather creepy.

I'm installing a security camera to find out who is doing it, once I know will I be able to contact the police about it? Does this count as harassment?ย 

yes it is harassment

The scenario you've described i would deem as ย unusual though , I would seriously recommend that you complete installment of the camera surveillance network system in attempt to discover the prankster or pranksters; however, if the situation esculates into something more sinister or if the person is already known to you and you seriously have concerns for your family's safety then, feel free to contact law enforcement agency officers ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ’‚ ๐Ÿ’‚ ๐Ÿ’‚ ๐Ÿ’‚ ๐Ÿ’‚ ๐Ÿ‘ฒ ๐Ÿ‘ฒ ๐Ÿ‘ฒ ๐Ÿ‘ฒ ๐Ÿ‘ฒ ๐Ÿ‘ณ ๐Ÿ‘ณ ๐Ÿ‘ณ ๐Ÿ‘ณ ๐Ÿ‘ณ ๐Ÿ‘ผ ๐Ÿ‘ผ ๐Ÿ‘ผ ๐Ÿ‘ผ ๐Ÿ‘ผ ๐Ÿ‘ฑ ๐Ÿ‘ฑ ๐Ÿ‘ฑ ๐Ÿ‘ฑ ๐Ÿ‘ฑ ๐Ÿš“ ๐Ÿš” ๐Ÿšš ๐Ÿš› ๐Ÿš— ๐Ÿš˜ or you genuinely believe that there's an imminent threat then, don't hesitate to contact emergency services police ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ฎ ๐Ÿ’‚ ๐Ÿ’‚ ๐Ÿ’‚ ๐Ÿ’‚ ๐Ÿ’‚ ๐Ÿ‘ฒ ๐Ÿ‘ฒ ๐Ÿ‘ฒ ๐Ÿ‘ฒ ๐Ÿ‘ฒ ๐Ÿ‘ณ ๐Ÿ‘ณ ๐Ÿ‘ณ ๐Ÿ‘ณ ๐Ÿ‘ณ ๐Ÿ‘ผ ๐Ÿ‘ผ ๐Ÿ‘ผ ๐Ÿ‘ผ ๐Ÿ‘ผ ๐Ÿ‘ฑ ๐Ÿ‘ฑ ๐Ÿ‘ฑ ๐Ÿ‘ฑ ๐Ÿš“ ๐Ÿš” ๐Ÿšš ๐Ÿš› ๐Ÿš— ๐Ÿš˜ย 

• Cee

Definitely call the police, Lauren ! You have yourself one creepy fan there.

Its definitely harassment.ย  I suggest that you get one of those Ring devices and point it at your letterbox.ย  However, you may want to disguise it.ย ย 

In MY State it would be harassment AND could be interpreted as a threat.

i would contact the police about it now

• Judith
      3 weeks agoReport

Interesting answer.ย  Did you read the question?

• In

Morticia Addams has the hots for you.

ย https://media1.tenor.com/images/d1504018784fa26cff...