Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 weeks ago

Is introversion, also known as Aspergers Syndrome, a serious mental disability?

Introversion is not Aspergers.

Lol, you are so misinformed. Introversion is a personality trait, not a disorder. It has nothing to do with Aspergers Syndrome (which IS a disorder). People with Asperger's can be either introverted or extroverted.

• Dr. D

Asperger's is a mild form of autism, and is not the same thing as introversion. The vast majority of introverts do not have Asperger's. 

Asperger's can vary greatly in its severity. It is possible for it be serious, but in most cases it isn't.

• Foofa

Depending on the severity of any given case it can be. We have a relative with Asperger's who's an insanely successful author. But that's a bit rare and often such people do struggle.

depends on how it affects the person

• Cyrus

Not sure, maybe. Only because humans are psychologically social. People who prefer to be alone most of the time don't necessarily have Aspergers. I prefer to be alone most of the time, but not for long periods, because I know I would lose y mind if I did lol.

Hope I Helped ^_^

Both are in conventional American education.  This view is toxic, and increasingly, people understand education, learning, problem solving and politics as cooperative efforts requiring many types of people.

Introverts are a group of personality types, while Asperger's Syndrome is not

Introversion is not aspergers. Idiot

You're an idiot. 

Idiocy is a serious mental disability. 

😂😂👌Lolz

Introversion and Asperger's are NOT the same thing.