B asked in HealthMental Health · 3 weeks ago

Adderall calms me down, what does this say about me?

I took Adderall with some friends on a whim just to see what would happen. All of my friends proceeded to get very hyper and had racing thoughts while I just became extremely calm and later had the best sleep I’ve had in a long while. It was like fog in my mind parted, Everything just became clear And my thoughts become linear. 

I’ve never been Diagnosed with adhd/add or had any hyperactivity or attention problems. though I can say I’m perpetually bored by anything that doesn’t require my full attention.

I do have depression problems but I’m currently off my medication as it Was making me too tired to function at college.

• In
    Favorite Answer

It sounds like you may actually have ADD.  See a doctor for a real diagnosis instead of opinions on the internet.

• B3 weeks agoReport

Will do, thanks 

probably that it calms you down

It says you are an idiot for taking sidewall illegally

Probably means you have undiagnosrd ADHD or similar.

• Linda

I am not sure tbh but never take medicine prescribed to someone else. It is illegal.

• B3 weeks agoReport

I am well aware, Legality was not the question though.

• martin

They say there's something out there waiting for everyone, no matter how immune you think you are to addiction. You may have found your something. Respect it and beware.