B asked in HealthMental Health · 3 weeks ago

Adderall calms me down, what does this say about me?

I took Adderall with some friends on a whim just to see what would happen. All of my friends proceeded to get very hyper and had racing thoughts while I just became extremely calm and later had the best sleep I’ve had in a long while. It was like fog in my mind parted, Everything just became clear And my thoughts become linear. 

I’ve never been Diagnosed with adhd/add or had any hyperactivity or attention problems. though I can say I’m perpetually bored by anything that doesn’t require my full attention.

I do have depression problems but I’m currently off my medication as it Was making me too tired to function at college.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • In
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

It sounds like you may actually have ADD.  See a doctor for a real diagnosis instead of opinions on the internet.

• B3 weeks agoReport

Will do, thanks 

• 3 weeks ago

probably that it calms you down

• 3 weeks ago

It says you are an idiot for taking sidewall illegally

• 3 weeks ago

Probably means you have undiagnosrd ADHD or similar.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Linda
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

I am not sure tbh but never take medicine prescribed to someone else. It is illegal.

• B3 weeks agoReport

I am well aware, Legality was not the question though.

• martin
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

They say there's something out there waiting for everyone, no matter how immune you think you are to addiction. You may have found your something. Respect it and beware.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.