Which is the lesser of two evils?

So I just moved a few states from where I was previously living, and I’m living with someone who is really smart with cameras and cinematography. He’s done so much to help my career and I’m grateful, but he doesn’t treat me very well and is such a creep I want to puke, and I want to leave. However, the only option I have is to go back to where I came from, and that’s with people who were trying to drive me to suicide and making me feel like a prisoner in my own home, gossiping and spreading rumors about me. Obviously neither of these situations are good but I just feel stuck and don’t know what I should do.

So... you have a career? Does that include you getting pay checks and meeting people? Open up your local paper and look into the "roommates wanted" section of the ads.

i would just leave and go somewhere else

• martin

Don't go back. Hold onto to your own personal courage and don't let anyone tell you what to do. Make up your mind.

• Linda

Stay where you are at for now. Do you have a full time job? You'll need to save up money by working and then move out when you have enough saved for a deposit. I did that. I live with relatives that I disliked for a few months until I had enough money saved for a deposit on a rental house and moved out.

• Jim

Maybe like move out and live on your own.

• Lillie3 weeks agoReport

Maybe like consider that life is not black and white. If that was an option I would have listed it but thanks I guess?