Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 3 weeks ago

Barr's statements today prove that he is a partisan, biased agent of DJT. When will he be impeached?

It is disgusting to see Republicans continue to deny the obvious, overwhelming evidence of Trump's crimes and constantly say "Where's the evidence!?!" when any person of basic intelligence can understand that the case against DJT is titanium solid.

Trump, his cronies and supporters, all hate the America and the Constitution.

Treason is a corrupt, high crime. The only appropriate punishment for treason is formal removal from office(impeachment, conviction) and time in federal prison.

The predicted response to this question from Republicans is, of course, "TDS", since Republicans cannot comprehend facts or make actual arguments. It's similar to kids shouting insults they barely understand on the playground. Quite sad for people who are adults to behave like that.

Oh well. I suppose the intelligent liberals will have to vote for Sanders or Warren to counteract the dull Republican GOPites in 2020.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I actually believe that Barr was paid for. I believe there is probably some evidence of that in the Mueller report, which is why it has been so closely kept.

• 3 weeks ago

turn off lying cnn..............

• Impeachment is too good for Fat Bill Barr. He should be deported to his mother-Russia.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.