Wierd loud flapping noises outside my house/window 2 nights ago (anybody else experienced this)?

It was around 1am to 3 am, something/a huge creature was rapidly flapping its wings (it was so loud it woke me up) outside my house window, not a bat not an owl something bigger. Like someone holding a huge blanket and making great noises with it. I am positive it is a paranormal entity.

(this is what it sounded like)

It flew from one end of the yard to another (my house is not that big). Half an hour later, it flew back making the same strange noise. This is not a bird wing flap, not a bat. I live in California and I had heard condor wing flaps and it does not sound like this.

Anybody else had experienced this?

Please let me know?

Thanks in advance.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

I heard a weird fapping noise just the other night, it turned out that it was Mavis, she said if I did my job properly she wouldn't have to do that. 

Absolutely no bloody idea what she was on about. 

• 3 weeks ago

A pterodactyl. Probably specifically a Pteranadon, Qetzalcoatlus or Ludodactylus

• 3 weeks ago

The West Virginia Mothman paid you a visit

• Joe
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

It is Mothra !!!!!    Run for your lives !!!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Is Batman prowling around again?

• Zheia
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

It could have been Mothman.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I've going to guess someone was driving on flat tire or something like that. That would make a loud "flapping" kind of sound.

• Mr. P
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

I hadn't thought of that - but you are right and is the most logical.

• Mr. P
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Sounds to me like a big flappy thing.

Still no reason to think it is paranormal.

If it was a huge winged creature that is not a bird then I would expect that someone else on the planet may have also seen it, but apparently you are the only one.

Or it could be someone shaking the crumbs off their blanket. 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

maybe you should go outside when it happens and check it out and then you'll know what it is

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Succubus or Incubus depending on your sex or which sex you are currently identifying with.

• I am female I had prayed for Jehovah God's (Yehowah Elohim) Holy Spirit and in Jesus' name so far those things had not come back, only 2 nights ago this happened. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.