Good Morning, I am not American, I would want to buy a Srongfield armory M1a for home defense. How can i have it sent to Italy?
- RobinLv 74 weeks ago
UPS from USA to a bonded store in italy
- USAFisnumber1Lv 74 weeks ago
Getting it out of the USA is easy, you just pack it and ship it. Getting it INTO Italy is a whole different story. You have to have permission from Italy to import it, otherwise it will get seized at the port. So ask an Italian how you do it.
- QuinnLv 64 weeks ago
You cannot because:
1) There is no such thing as a Srongfield armory M1a, but there are Springfield Armory M1A.
2) Italy does not allow civilians to import firearms.
3) US laws does not allow a none resident civilian within the US to buy a firearm.
- Bubba GubbinsLv 74 weeks ago
Fed Ex .
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- falconry2Lv 74 weeks ago
Not versed in Italian laws, but the only way to purchase a Springfield Armory M1a would be to have YOUR local gun shop order one up because I don't think they ship overseas directly to individuals unless there are some specific licensing for them.
A quick look gives "nulla osta all'acquisto" which is a permit to buy, which might be enough for a rifle, there is a separate license to "carry" and that normally means a pistol.
The Springfield is a fine rifle, but again Italian import and US export rules may not line up ideally.