Good Morning, I am not American, I would want to buy a Srongfield armory M1a for home defense. How can i have it sent to Italy?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Robin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

UPS from USA to a bonded store in italy

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Getting it out of the USA is easy, you just pack it and ship it. Getting it INTO Italy is a whole different story. You have to have permission from Italy to import it, otherwise it will get seized at the port. So ask an Italian how you do it.

• Quinn
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

You cannot because:

1) There is no such thing as a Srongfield armory M1a, but there are Springfield Armory M1A.

2) Italy does not allow civilians to import firearms.

3) US laws does not allow a none resident civilian within the US to buy a firearm.

• 4 weeks ago

Fed Ex .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Not versed in Italian laws, but the only way to purchase a Springfield Armory M1a would be to have YOUR local gun shop order one up because I don't think they ship overseas directly to individuals unless there are some specific licensing for them. 

A quick look gives "nulla osta all'acquisto" which is a permit to buy, which might be enough for a rifle, there is a separate license to "carry" and that normally means a pistol. 

The Springfield is a fine rifle, but again Italian import and US export rules may not line up ideally. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.