Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 weeks ago

Does 1's stalking of Jeremy Corbyn remind you of the fat cop pursuing James Bond in Live & let Die?

Favorite Answer

He's a living, breathing stereotype of the "working-class Tory". He used to go by the name 'Bored unemployed/low paid internet troll'

Not very bright, admits to being a middle-aged Welshman on minimum wage but spends his time worrying about the taxation of wealthy people, as if that will ever affect him.

Every time there's an election coming up, the Tory trolls come out of the woodwork and ask those questions with the odd bit of libel thrown in. Wessex and Dorothy are two others.

Not at all, but your stalking of other users is, as ever, pitiful. Did the nasty man pull your pig tails? 

I'm Rightman, not 1.  The English born Welsh speaking destroyer of lefty claptrap enjoying his last  few weeks ridiculing hypocrites who want to play soshulist on someone else's money. 

I say last few weeks because after Dec 13th  Jezz will have all the time in the world to spend with his vegetables.  

No change there, then.

You'll have to all excuse me for a few days as I shall be in Catalunya with my Catalan chum in Lleida and, cultured as I am, will have no contact whatsoever with the English language.

It's just saddos like Jack  H who  go abroad and don't get past Buongiorno so spend all day bragging in their only language how Euro they are.

Moltes gracies a tothom I ens parlarem ben aviat. 

Asking questions about other users is a violation. Reported.