Can I get a refund for my iPhone 11?

I bought an iPhone 11 at the apple store TODAY and set it up at my house and I was walking down the stairs with it and it slipped out of my hand and fell down the stairs and when i picked it up at the bottom it was cracked terribly and you could barely see the screen. even the cameras were cracked. can I still get a refund like wtf

Favorite Answer

you can try getting one

I think nope because it's not seller problem

This is so sad but you can try to get it.

Get it fixed, don't return it. Returning an extremely new (and pretty expensive) phone after breaking it instead of fixing it is just stupid, as you will have to pay more, as they might not give the full amount. And also, be more careful with expensive technology, or just buy a phone case.

• SRΛSC

If you had something like AppleCare set up, then you could try through that. Otherwise, since it was an accident through no fault of the phone, you wouldn't be able to do much.

Nope, not the seller's problem.

Ask the damm store.

No.  And unless you got AppleCare with protection against stupidity like that, the repair costs are on you.

No you can’t get a refund as you’ve damaged it however you will be able to get it repaired 

You play you pay. Good luck