Can I get a refund for my iPhone 11?

I bought an iPhone 11 at the apple store TODAY and set it up at my house and I was walking down the stairs with it and it slipped out of my hand and fell down the stairs and when i picked it up at the bottom it was cracked terribly and you could barely see the screen. even the cameras were cracked. can I still get a refund like wtf

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

you can try getting one

• 3 weeks ago

I think nope because it's not seller problem

• 3 weeks ago

This is so sad but you can try to get it.

• 3 weeks ago

Get it fixed, don't return it. Returning an extremely new (and pretty expensive) phone after breaking it instead of fixing it is just stupid, as you will have to pay more, as they might not give the full amount. And also, be more careful with expensive technology, or just buy a phone case.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • SRΛSC
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

If you had something like AppleCare set up, then you could try through that. Otherwise, since it was an accident through no fault of the phone, you wouldn't be able to do much.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Nope, not the seller's problem.

• 3 weeks ago

Ask the damm store.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No.  And unless you got AppleCare with protection against stupidity like that, the repair costs are on you.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No you can’t get a refund as you’ve damaged it however you will be able to get it repaired 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You play you pay. Good luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.