Ladies which of these 2 men would you choose?

Man 1:

- extremely handsome

- kind, understanding, and mature

- a bit lazy

- great sex

- great to do stuff with, not picky

- generous, but doesn't have a lot of money

- has emotional bagage: divorced, two children

- manly man, knows cars, ict, women, the good things in life

- not much interests or activities in common, different political views, music taste

- good carreer with flexible hours, lives close nearby

- you have to speak each other's second language to each other

- sexy voice

- might not want children

- has a messy house that he is still paying off

Man 2:

- top career

- rich

- same political views

- highly intelligent

- a bit emotionally unavailable

- wants children

- slightly repetitive and belittling

- has no license, but might one day get it

- not much time, a bit workaholic

- wants to buy a house for you and move in together 

- lots of interests in common, as well as hobbies

- not too good in bed

- very generous

- not too good looking

• Ana
    Favorite Answer

Ok first, I think that your opinion on their looks is impacting the emotional qualities you say that they have.

Guy 1 cannot be “kind and understanding” And “a manly man” if he’s lazy and doesn’t have a good career and is unable to provide much for you. If he worked his a*ss off that’s one thing, but he’s lazy which shows he’s a freeloader and expecting to get by on his looks and charm while you foolishly pay your and his way for everything.

I think you’re saying he’s “manly, kind and understanding” because he’s tall has muscles and has a dreamy face. Which is idiotic of you lol no offense. His looks have zero real impact of his qualities but sadly you’re letting his looks sway your judgement of his qualities. 

Stay married to him even 1 year and looks fade HUGELY and suddenly when he’s lazy AF and dumb AF it’ll get on your nerves and you’ll want someone else. 

Guy 2 is not “emotionally unavailable” he is just an adult who has a real f*ucking job unlike clown (whoops I mean guy) 1, who has all day to flirt and be funny because he doesn’t work.

As for good in bed, this can easily be taught, unless he’s super fat and out of shape. Any guy can build stamina and get better technique with practice. All you need to do is nicely teach him on what you like and what girls in general want in sex. I’m sure he’ll be more than happy to improve at it and become good.

I’d hands down recommend you choose guy 2 as long as he commits to you publicly on Facebook and lives with you. 

Also guy 1 doesn’t even speak the same language lmao like is this a real question 

• Quincy3 weeks agoReport

You’re assuming either guy is really into you or looking to do double monkey back flips until you go rotten. Or if the sun rises, whichever happens first...

I am glad I am not in your gunsights. None of you women are worth the 2x4 to head you all need...

It’s not about the woman. She depreciates a day after 25 or becomes a feminist. Kind of like a double-wide... As she will soon become after she punches through a few kids. 

• Sally

great sex providing he has a huge penis 

Source(s): Melania Trump

neither,too many dealbreakers

a bit lazy..emotional bagage..uncleanliness is not healthy

slightly repetitive and belittling

- not much time, a bit workaholic..emotionally unavailable  money cant buy u love

• n2mama

Why are these my only two choices? I wouldn’t want a lazy partner, because that impacts a lot of different things, from household chores (no wonder his house is messy) to how hard he will work to support a household (he doesn’t have much money). And I have no interest in someone belittling, because that not only wouldn’t work for me, I would have absolutely zero sexual attraction to someone who treated me or talked to me like that.

I’d rather be single than settle for anything less than everything I deserve.

• Foofa

I wouldn't date a man who doesn't want kids and I wouldn't date a man who's "belittling". So I wouldn't choose either one of these guys.

The first one is more my type. I'm not into politics anyway so wouldn't care much about his views on the topic. 

I mean they are both very contradictory how can you possibly be “ a Manly man” but also be lazy with baggage? A manly man leads, guided and protects and is a hard worker..

How can you be at a “top career” yet not even have a license? someone with a good career usually has their priorities (such as having a license) straight. 

Both of them just sound awful. I would stay single if it came down to choosing between them. 

I say second choice (mainly because of the political views, they can be very important) but if it doesn't work out, don't stress over it,

it doesn't sound like either of these men are the dream guy for you.

i wish you every happiness moving forward in life :)

I would pick the one who could write in English.  Carreer?  "Not much interests"?

I'd find a hobby to keep yourself busy.

• English is my second language, but I know how to write *****

• Linda

The first choice sounds better.

• Ana
      3 weeks agoReport

Teaching someone to not condescend you is fairly easily, but making a lazy and dumb person become hardworking and smart is pretty much impossible