Lib asked in HealthOptical · 4 weeks ago

What can I do to heal my eye?

I am Vic, I am a US Army veteran currently in Liberia, West Africa. A little bit over a week ago on Thanksgiving here in Liberia, I was hit in my left eye, the eye itself is fine, but the flesh from the eye has been swollen and I am worried. Here in Liberia, most hospitals are not equipped for these accidents, have been to the only I care clinic for a week and the eye still looks like this. I would like to know if there are any home remedies to help heal my eye

Whats all that dried white stuff on your face? Spooge is definitely an eye irritant. 

• Lib3 weeks agoReport

Thanks, saw a new eye care specialist, they immediately took off the bandage, she said it was causing most of my problems.

Cool story except for one tiny weeny detail. I just found the exact same picture on Bing Images/eye injuries. Oops !