Anonymous

What are both the pros and cons of Obamacare?

It's been a decade since the passing of Obamacare, properly known as the Affordable Care Act.

The law has proven to be considerably controversial, with proponents arguing it has provided millions of low-income Americans with access to affordable healthcare, and opponents claiming the law has led to skyrocketing premiums, less coverage, and less competition.

So, what are the laws praiseworthy aspects, as well as its areas of improvement.

Favorite Answer

You pretty much covered it.  It gives many low-income Americans coverage by passing off the cost to others which leads to higher premiums and less coverage. 

Both sides are right about what it does. 

The collection of 0bamacare mandates caused my premiums to nearly quadruple .

I am self employed and choose to be insured and 0bama made that very expensive for me .

• Dze

theres no pros for working people .. zero zilcho ... it provides reduced quality care at a higher price .. it only benefits deadbeats ..

I don't there are any pros, just cons.