Exposed to stomach virus ?

My 3 year old son had the stomach virus on Sunday-Monday. It is now Saturday are the rest of us safe from catching it or can we still get it? Thanks I have a horrible fear of vomiting. 

• k w

1 shotglass full of liquid clay, GNC carries it....believe it or not, I drank one shotglass full when I had the flu, and it simply was just like putting a wet blanket on a fire, I felt major relief, but hen it took 2 days for the symptoms I had, to just fade away, and that was the shortest time I ever had the flu I think it was 4 days altogether, usually it was about 2 weeks...nobody believes me, but it's a true experience of mine......

You are probably safe if he has no more symptoms, becasue stomach germs are spread through germs on food and surfaces, but you need to be careful about washing hands and dishes and everything he touches. The problem with small children is that they touch, lick, cough on everything in sight and spread germs that way.

should not get symptoms after 2 weeks