Do Y!A users besides me find it annoying that one question is now immediately followed by another question under the answers to the first?

question? And that is so even when there are more than ten answers to the first question and you have to click on a link to see the rest of the answers to that first question?

I find it annoying because when I scan down the answers too fast I can end up in the answers to the next question under the first without realizing I am now in the answers to the next question, or even a question further on down.

On top of that, only the first few lines of the answers to the questions appear and you now have to click on the option to view the rest of the answer. It takes time to do that with every answer. I prefer to be able to scan the full content of the answers.

How do you feel?

Zirp, it is not a question about the answerer's health. It's how does the answerer feel about the new format.

I don't know why it hasn't affected you. It has affected every internet product I have, including apple, microsoft, Firefox, etc.

It even affects the answers to my question. Maybe you are using some archaic product that the new format won't work on.

Mr. Right, THAT is one of the annoying things I am asking an opinion about.

Thanks, for expressing your annoyance. Maybe word will get to the powers that be.

And one other thing. The questions below the question at the top are YEARS, EVEN A DECADE or more old.

That is stupid because the subject of those questions could be way out of date.

Favorite Answer

Yes, because sometimes I will keep scrolling down, then I'll hit the "answer question" button for the next question instead of the question I was reading.

You're right, it is very annoying.

what's annoying, is that  they are years old and closed! 

why show questions  years old, that I can't answer? 

No, I have not found it annoying.  I think you just need to take your time when scrolling the questions.  I like reading those old answers.  I look if my answer is among them.  But I don't understand why questions a decade old has anonymous users.  We didn't have anonymous a decade ago.  I wonder if users went back to old questions and changed them.  That would take a lot of work or is there another reason for it.  As for you, don't get so annoyed and relax.

• Zirp

sounds like you are talking about a new feature that I haven't seen yet.

Having to click a button to see other answers is stupid. How would I know whether it makes sense to post my answer before I've read all the already posted ones?

"How do you feel?"

Questions about the answerer are not allowed here