Hi all, I need suggestions: What can I do after I graduate as a "Undergrad" with a Bachelors degree of Science majoring Criminal Justice?

3 Answers

  • 4 weeks ago

    You might be able to apply with police departments, probation officer positions, if you are a US citizen. Prison guard jobs may require law enforcement experience rather than a bachelor's degree. However, many cities now have long waiting lists for jobs with their police & fire departments, etc. 

    What made you choose CJ as your major? What was your intention, your career goal? CJ is a fad, and therefore now has a very large glut of graduates with no idea what they want to do with it, and no hopes of any jobs in any way related to CJ.

  • 4 weeks ago

    You can become a police officer, a prison guard or possibly a probation officer. You might be able to get a job with Homeland Security or ICE. You'd need a specialty such as accounting or law or language skills to work for the FBI. You should have given this some thought before choosing your major in college.

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    Um.... become a criminal? Trump will certainly hire you!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.