Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

Should I continue to do this?

I am a guy in college. My mom told me a friend of hers about her age had bought a new computer and she needed help learning how to use it. I agreed to help her. I went to her house to train her. A better description of her house would be a mansion. When I met her, I thought she was the most beautiful women I had ever seen in my life. She was gorgeous. Beautiful face, figure to die for and I assume very rich.

She was anxious to lean all about her computer. I went to her house every Saturday and trained her for about 2 hours. I told her to call me any time she had a problem. She offered to pay me but I told her I don’t take money for helping friends. She said at least let me take you to lunch as a way of saying thank you.

Then I got a call from her husband telling me to stay away from his wife as she might start have feelings for me. This was a total surprise as I did not know she was married. Her husband was never there when I was there and she was not wearing a ring. The next time she called me, I told her what had happened and to say she was outraged was an understatement. She told me she was in the final stages of getting a divorce and her soon to be ex husband had no right to be calling me and making demands.

She wanted me to continue the training sessions. Should I? Will I get caught in the middle of a divorce by continuing the training?

• RP
    Favorite Answer

Suggest you suspend the sessions pending completion of the divorce, but once it is final, you will be glad to resume them.

I pretty much say the same thing every time beautiful women in mansions ask your mother to ask you to help them with their computer.

You are out of your league.

You are getting yourself into troubles , if you want to do the training do it away from her home in a public place

• Linda

I would continue tutoring her but if you get any more threats you might need a restraining order. He could possibly be dangerous.

Not until after the divorce is ALL Final and you have confirmed it. Otherwise he can use  this that is  going on; then he can use it against her.

Best if she makes any moves towards you, to leave her. 

The Bible even includes that anyone she would marry after the divorce would Not be legal.  Many are not obeying this any more. Yet it is still there.

You can also pray to GOD for help, info. 

• nanu
      4 weeks agoReport

To say you can not marry after you are divorced is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.