Why are men hateful and terrible to women?

Men are the worst thing to ever happen.

Men "invented" most things that women use.  So, I don't see men as being a problem "just for being men."

Depression     

Oh hell no! I know you're not complaining about somebody being ''hateful and terrible'' when you women took the #MeToo movement --- a great thing that was designed to hold men in power accountable for their actions --- and turned it into the single most destructive, damaging thing in a man's life to feed your own egos and desires! I'm gonna go eat some pizza and have a Cherry Coke before I put my head through this screen!  

• e9601:

If those are the kind of men you hang with, well there's your answer. Men are wonderful beings, treat them with respect and that's what you'll get back.

I guess they’re not all as bad as you make them out to be, because I can think of at least one who played a significant role in allowing

you to express your possibly hormonally-influenced and somewhat reactionary generalizations about an entire gender on forums such as this, an arguably pointless exercise in self-indulgence to which you seem rather partial. 

Ah cakepop and the sexist canards against men.  Remove all instances of "men" with "Jews" or "blacks" and you will see how absurd cakepop is.

• Shadow

Not all men are hateful and terrible to women. There’s no need to generalise all men. We are not the worst thing to ever happen. You’ve probably had a bad experience with men in your lifetime but just to let you know the world has full of different types of men. There are some gentlemen in the world that you’ve probably never experienced. Sounds like you need to get out more and explore the world and stop thinking bad things about all men. I am a male and I like to show proper respect and treat a woman right and make sure she is ok but I’m a single pringle that deserves a woman in my life. I’ve been searching for many years for the right woman. I know she’s out there somewhere. As the saying goes “there’s plenty of fish in the sea”. I hope my answer to your question has changed your view on men. There’s no need for hate towards the men you’ve never met and experienced before. Just think about what I say.

It's easy to answer. Men are afraid of women. So rather than show that fear, they show anger instead...it's more manly to be angry than fearful.

And as women fight for equality and to be treated more like men, women become more and more of a threat. They are threatening to take over male job opportunities, they are threatening to use men as sex objects, they are threatening to become the head of the household, and so on.

Which is to say, women are threatening to take over all the traditional roles that were formally male roles. And what does that leave the men with? Nothing.

BTW: Your "Men are the worst thing to ever happen" is yet another reason men have come to hate women. Women have labeled all men as "the worst thing". How would you expect men to react to such a blanketing declaration of hate...with love?

• angeleyes3 weeks agoReport

yep, men are egregious bullies who can't share power and we hate you just as much for how horribly abusive you have been to women for centuries. typical male hypocrisy, justifying bullying. it wont work on me. men are vile. 

• David

Maybe it's just you because of your hateful and bigoted resentfulness towards men.

i'm not in fact i'm feminist, i support minorities and women's rights in my country.