How do I stop Windows 10 from forcing me to change my PIN so often?

Are you referring to a company computer? If so you cannot change the pin expiration feature as it's controlled by group policy there and can only be changed by a system administrator.

If you are referring to your home computer then go to this link. 

https://www.top-password.com/blog/turn-on-or-off-p...

I came across this in Google, it may help you.

Click your Start Button, then just type command Prompt

Right click Command Prompt and choose 'Run as Administrator'Paste this commend into Command Prompt and hit Enternet accounts /maxpwage:unlimitedThen close Command Prompt . . .

If you rip out the case cover on your PC, and find the hard drive and unplug it.

Once you have done this, buy some cement. Put the hard drive in a bucket, and pour cement over it. Remove the cement from the bucket, and then drive to a river, preferably one with a fast moving stream. Throw the concrete-hard drive block in, and run away, taking a zig zag route back home in your car. I GUARANTEE that after that, windows 10 will not force you to change your pin ever again

• opurt

That's not Windows 10 forcing you do to that, it's that the administrators of that computer that have set a value that forces your password or PIN to expire. 

Windows 10 is so secure it's annoying. I erased my hard disk and installed Zorin OS, a Ubuntu based Linux distro. It looks a lot like Windows and is very easy to use. If you dislike the idea of going with Linux, get a new Chromebook. They don't have much memory, but an external hard drive cures that. They also don't have a DVD player, but you can play movies from a flash drive, or online.

That is not a windows 10 issue.

User profile settings via administrator.

Buy an iMac. You will find even more things you like once you try one.

? Details needed. How does which Win10 on which computer force you to change which PIN?