Why does he only do this to me?

My friend only steals my shoes, at first I thought he was doing it to everyone one else in his grade but then he told me that he only steals mine. Why though?

Favorite Answer

It is a way for teasing you , sounds childish

Dec 19, 2018 - And if I did get to talk a little, he soon changed the topic back to him. ... I don't think he was a bad person, but our relationship was bad since ... Fake friends are not interested in you, they're only interested in ... Then he told me how his girlfriend's best friend was a super big .... I was the “goody to shoes” type.

• Alan H

He wants to get your attention 

It seems it worked 

maybe wants your attention

• audrey

You have good taste in shoes???? But seriously, why are you even friends with a thief that is stealing from you? Dump him.

And you’re allowing him to or?? Get your shoes back and tell him to piss off

• Sandy

foot fetish! bet money.

Best to pray to GOD and ask someone trained in psychology on this. 

• Frank

He finds you attractive. If you don’t wish this activity to continue, then you need to talk to somebody in authority. You said something about grade so I surmise that this is about school? Talk to an administrator or teacher.

• Willow4 weeks agoReport

Thanks sorry I meant for your answer to be best but idk how to take it back.