Why does he only do this to me?

My friend only steals my shoes, at first I thought he was doing it to everyone one else in his grade but then he told me that he only steals mine. Why though?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

It is a way for teasing you , sounds childish

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Dec 19, 2018 - And if I did get to talk a little, he soon changed the topic back to him. ... I don't think he was a bad person, but our relationship was bad since ... Fake friends are not interested in you, they're only interested in ... Then he told me how his girlfriend's best friend was a super big .... I was the “goody to shoes” type.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

He wants to get your attention 

It seems it worked 

• 4 weeks ago

maybe wants your attention

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

You have good taste in shoes???? But seriously, why are you even friends with a thief that is stealing from you? Dump him.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

And you’re allowing him to or?? Get your shoes back and tell him to piss off

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

foot fetish! bet money.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Best to pray to GOD and ask someone trained in psychology on this. 

• Frank
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

He finds you attractive. If you don’t wish this activity to continue, then you need to talk to somebody in authority. You said something about grade so I surmise that this is about school? Talk to an administrator or teacher.

• Willow4 weeks agoReport

Thanks sorry I meant for your answer to be best but idk how to take it back.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.