In the country I live in there's no free universities and all fees are + 16.000$ And idk what to do or  where to study ?

Can you guys please help me with this like do you know any universities gives free education and housing for international students  or any cities i can actually  study  and find a job to live at the same time please help a sis out I'm waiting for your answers 

3 Answers

  • 2 months ago

    Studying abroad is a luxury, and you pay for your luxuries. Foreign students always have expenses citizens do not incur, so it will be more costly for you to go to school anywhere than it will for citizens of that country - whichever country you're talking about. Also, the only country where you can work without restriction is your country of citizenship, so you can only work your way through school in your own country. You are not going anywhere for free education and get your living expenses covered as well.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

    No country offers free university for international students.

    To get a student visa anywhere, you have to prove first that you can fully afford it. You can't rely on the limited work options available to those on a student visa to get anywhere near the costs of doing so.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • drip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    When you have a student visa you usually can not work while in the country.   I know of no country that is going to give you a free education and room and board.  To apply for a student visa you usually need to have been accepted into a university and have proof of funds to attend,

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.