I want to puke but i cant. help?

I feel very weird in the stomach. I cannot explain the feeling, i feel hungry but i cant eat. I vomited earlier  but thats about it. I feel like puking again but i cant. Also took medication (panadol) to ease pain, and rested a hot bottle on my tummy. It helped a bit but not enough. I still feel very uncomfortable. Please help! has anyone ever experienced this?

I ordered pizza from menulog and ended up eating soup. bcuz i just could not eat pizza but im craving it. :(   

Ps. Im a male. Not pregnant 

• Linda

It could be a stomach virus and will run its course in a few days. Having an appetite is a good sign and you should be able to eat regular by tomorrow.

• Anonymous3 weeks agoReport

It is still hurting today. Could this be critical ?

We do not have the power to make you puke.

• k w

AND after vomiting, put some baking soda into a glass of water, and take some into mouth and spit it out, PURPOSE ? to neutralize the stomach acid in the mouth, and keep any damage to teeth to a minimum....... baking soda is a neutralizer, and works fast, ...........Too bad no one told you,...........1st off, either health or illness begins in the gut......AND either activated charcoal, OR liquid clay absorbs toxins in the gut. so keep either or both handy in the kitchen cabinet for emergencies. Just one shot-glass full or 5 tablets should do it, no need to go overboard and take too much . AND the pain you feel is from too much Panadol, in a panic you took too much, and no hot water bottle....you sound like a panicked child......

Imagine yourself making love with Nancy Pelosi or Hillary Clinton.  That will start an immediate vomiting reflex.  The only problem is you might not be able to stop.