Someone was knocking on my dorm door at 3 am?

I woke up at 3 am to loud knocking on my door and I’m extremely scared to go back to sleep. I know I sleep talk. I’m scared someone was angry if I was making noise or something. I live in a dorm

• Foofa

Dorms are filled with unruly students who do all kinds of crazy things. I wouldn't assume this person was anything more than a drunk undergrad who went to the wrong room to meet someone.

• reme_1

Talk to your neighboring dorm mate. See if you talk loudly enough to wake up someone. Regarding someone outside your door, you might want to put up a camera to catch someone bothering you.

Pretend you're over the age of 12 and go back to sleep, dim one.

• Brianna3 weeks agoReport

Seriously? You never know what could happen when there’s been strings of stalkings on my campus and someone is literally POUNDING on my door at 3am.

Strangers knock on my door all the time for no reason! Don't these losers have a life??? Of course I NEVER answer the door! Also, strangers call me on both of my phones for no reason! A few days ago, some hospital in Ohio called me! Why??? Who the hell are these people, and why are they bothering me? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Leave me alone!

Most likely some drunk knocking on the wrong door. Go to sleep. 

• DeLayne
      3 weeks agoReport

Go to sleep??? Sometimes those rude jerks come back and knock on your door again!