Someone was knocking on my dorm door at 3 am?

I woke up at 3 am to loud knocking on my door and I’m extremely scared to go back to sleep. I know I sleep talk. I’m scared someone was angry if I was making noise or something. I live in a dorm

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Dorms are filled with unruly students who do all kinds of crazy things. I wouldn't assume this person was anything more than a drunk undergrad who went to the wrong room to meet someone.

• reme_1
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Talk to your neighboring dorm mate. See if you talk loudly enough to wake up someone. Regarding someone outside your door, you might want to put up a camera to catch someone bothering you.

• 3 weeks ago

Pretend you're over the age of 12 and go back to sleep, dim one.

• Brianna3 weeks agoReport

Seriously? You never know what could happen when there’s been strings of stalkings on my campus and someone is literally POUNDING on my door at 3am.

• 3 weeks ago

Strangers knock on my door all the time for no reason! Don't these losers have a life??? Of course I NEVER answer the door! Also, strangers call me on both of my phones for no reason! A few days ago, some hospital in Ohio called me! Why??? Who the hell are these people, and why are they bothering me? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Leave me alone!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Most likely some drunk knocking on the wrong door. Go to sleep. 

• DeLayne
      Lv 4
      3 weeks agoReport

Go to sleep??? Sometimes those rude jerks come back and knock on your door again!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.