Need help please. Thank you.?

Hi, I'm writing an essay. English is my second language. Could someone please help me put these into your own words? Thank you very much. I really do appreciate it.

"We may have the desires and the dreams but if we don’t know how to get to where we want to go or most importantly we don’t believe we’re worthy of them in the first place.

We will end up putting up with a mediocre life and in the meantime we’re dying on the inside. Will I tell you why? Because we’re not living according to our soul’s desire or purpose.

Limiting beliefs and fears are what prevents us from setting up our own business, travelling the world, starting that creative hobby, changing careers, ending that relationship/marriage that no longer serves us etc.

You’re lying to yourself when you say, “I can’t” or “I’m not worthy of that” or “oh that’s not possible for me”.

The journey to awakening your soul is in the choosing of going into these fears and limiting beliefs and then moving beyond them. Many of us don’t want to go there though; we don’t want to sit in the discomfort and pain.

So we put up with and push on. Until one day, bang and our body manifests something! I know all about this because it happened to me.

You ruin your life by not living to your greatest potential and let me tell you I know all about this one too. I was caught in this miserable cycle for over a decade."

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Check out http://essaysshop.com for essay writing services

• j153e
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Your true self is your inner self, inner child who loves, would like to do better, realize dreams, etc.  Guiding your true self helps you live within, be alive to your potential and realize it.

With God we are able to pray and expect to receive healings and blessings.  Here is a scientific roadmap guiding general steps and insights of progress:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_o...

Related:  "Understanding Yourself" by Mark Prophet;

"Man, Master of His Destiny" by Omraam Aivanhov;

"For Couples Only" by Shaunti Feldhahn.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.