jeniquelab asked in HealthDental · 3 weeks ago

I hate my smile (with picture)?

The braces don't help much, but besides the braces, the gums wont change. I have a very gummy smile and I hate it.. I don't mind everything else about my smile but the gums ruin it for me. 

I know that I could get surgery but I don't have the money, and there is botox which is cheaper and that I might consider... I am going to talk to a professional but I just want some of your opinions please.

Attachment image

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

well let's be honest your smile in the picture isn't great however I notice that your gums are slightly inflamed due the braces, so it seems bigger than normal I suggest waiting till the treatment is over then you can consider if you need or not because part of your gums will slightly recess , I think you're totally fine the other thing that you should consider is your face proportions including your smile chin nose etc, I have a friend who has gummy smile although she looks amazing.    

• 3 weeks ago

I don't see anything wrong with your smile,at least when the braces are off you will have nice straight teeth.

• 3 weeks ago

Your smile looks fine :) The braces will eventually come off, and you will find that these little things that are unique about you will be what draws others to you. 

• 3 weeks ago

So smile with your mouth closed like the rest of us

• jeniquelab3 weeks agoReport

Maybe when I get my braces off... it's really hard with the braces.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • patty
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

there is a procedure that pushes the gums up off your teeth. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.