who are the true hero's in society ,oil makers, plumbers ,mechanics electricians .house builders .Our grocers?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Our grocers are better than yours!

• 3 weeks ago

If the people who kept our water clean, kept fresh food being transported to supermarkets, kept the power grid going, and the people who kept our internet working suddenly vanished we would live a mad max post apocolyptic world.

But some runner up jobs that are also very important are miners, steel workers, trash workers, oil workers, and cargo shipping.

• 4 weeks ago

Mine workers, waste-water drainage cleaners, road cleaners, waste-disposal workers, plumbers, electricians, construction workers, oil and gas explorers and extractors, nurses, surgeons, people involved 365 days per year in essential service providers, farmers, tailors

• 4 weeks ago

YOUR PARENT OR SISTER AND BROTHER WHOM HELPING YOU WITHOUT ASKING REWARD FROM YOU.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

If everyone is a hero, then heroism is not special so the question is pretty pointless.  We all contribute what we can, and that is how society helps humanity thrive.  Heroes are not truly groups, because heroism is an individual act: an individual does way more than they are expected to do, at risk to themselves.  Doing my job is not heroic.  it might be extremely valuable, but it is not heroic.

• 4 weeks ago

All of those and a lot more because society is so complex that we need all of them. 

• 4 weeks ago

Food growers. Without them, we all starve to death.

• 4 weeks ago

Your question falsely implies that a person who's occupation is one of which you've listed, is automatically a hero to some extent. Wow that's a mouthful. I think it would've been easier to simply ignore you Lol.

• no
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

the mathematicians... galielo, mechanics... honestly they all work together to become heroes.

• 4 weeks ago

Everyone of those does their bit and adds to society,but the true hero's are firemen,police officers and soldiers who put their life at risk in their careers,and also doctors and nurses who fight to save lives,I'm a builder but by no means do I view myself as a hero.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.