Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 3 weeks ago

Scouted by a model agent ?

I was scouted by IMG (yes it’s real, I contacted them and they confirmed it’s real) I have a meeting with them next week, but what should I expect???

Expect to be asked to take  off your clothes and start posing and making movies.  Do not be gullible and make an *** of yourself.

Photos to be taken and an interview! They should not take any money from you so if they ask for money run because that is not what should happen! Dont get scammed

an interview and maybe a photo shoot.

Go with it, as long as it doesn't go against your moral values.

The casting couch-- take a parent with you to stop anything from happening to you

Good luck! That’s really exciting!!

Good luck anyways. I have no idea

• mokrie

Okay-here's what you need to do. Go with almost NO makeup on. They want to see the "canvas" they can paint on and NOT your paint job. Keep your hair neat and simple. Pushed away from your face. Think headband. No fancy hairstyle. Just simple jeans and t sleeveless tank is good. They will take your picture like a Polaroid. Then they will ask you some questions. Just be relaxed and friendly. There are no perfect answers. Then if they are interested they will contact you. To get signed by IMG is a big deal and your worst flaw in your mind could be the one thing they see as unique and what they want. So go in with confidence. The DON'T want perfection. They want relatable girls.

• kristy

Probably nothing at all

Prepare to get taken for a bunch of 'prep' that will need to be done, at your expense.