What camera should i get to start doing professional Photography. Preferably with good video quality as well?

if you are asking that question you are unlikely to be able to use any professional level outside it's basic capabilities

take some photography courses first

Hasselblad HD-5

you can have the best camera ever made but unless you understand how it works then it is just a point and shoot camera i have a nikon d3200 and my pictures are ok my friend has a lot cheaper set up but is a art teacher and has a eye for a picture and knows how to use a camera and his pictures are always better than mine you should forget about being a professional and stick to taking snapshots

• keerok

Professionals who know what they're doing use a dSLR to shoot pictures and a digital camcorder to record videos but if you insist in doing both in one device then get a mirrorless camera with a price tag that's at the roof of your budget. Remember, in photography, you get exactly what you pay for.

I always recommend either the Canon EOS 250D DSLR or the mirrorless EOS M50 to beginners. Both are really great entry-level models.

• BriaR

My advice is to get yourself on the photography learning curve is to buy an entry level DSLR - a Canon Rebel, Nikon 3000 series or a Pentax. Prices start around £$300 with an 18-55mm kit lens,

But note...

You are making 2 very common errors.

First, using the word "professional" when you really mean "high quality"

Second,  assuming that all you need to take high quality photographs is the right sort of camera.

People take photographs, not cameras; and professional photographers earn their livelihood by taking and selling photographs. 

If you have to ask such a question, you are in NO WAY qualified to do "professional" photography. Skill, experience, and knowledge are what produce "professional photography"...... NOT simply a camera.

• Michael2 weeks agoReport

except for the fact that nearly every time I told a photographer who does this for a living, that I will be learning on the canon t7 and after learning I will like use it professionally until I make enough money; I GET LAUGHED AT? I know that a camera doesn’t produce professional images by why are