Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 4 weeks ago

I am an associate at Home Depot and this month I get paid 11/22, but I am wondering if I'd also get paid on Black Friday?

• Eva

If you get paid weekly and you worked, yes. If you get paid bi-weekly, no.

• Judy

If you normally get paid weekly, and you have worked during the workweek that's being paid on the 29th, yes; otherwise no.

Well, how often do you get paid, once a month or every two weeks? If you don't get paid every week, then WTF would you think you would be paid a week after your last pay day?

@Anna, phuck off.

• Anna4 weeks agoReport

Alright, you don’t have to be a dick about it. The person asked a simple question and if you don’t have a reasonable answer move on :)

• Fantom

The easiest way to get your answer, is to ask your management at work.

if you get paid bi-weekly, you will get paid on the 8th and 22th, then Dec 6th.

If you get paid weekly, you will get paid 5 pay checks in Nov.

When you are paid bi-weekly, you get 2 months a year with 3 checks.

On your bi-weekly cycle, you received 3 checks in March 2019 and August 2019

People who are paid the Nov 1st, 15th & 30th will have this month with 3 checks and had another month earlier in the year with 3 checks.