what kind of autoinsurance do aircrafts have?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

What kind of auto insurance do aircraft (correct spelling, no 's') have? Planes don't have auto insurance dumbass Micks, they have aircraft insurance, which includes both liability and "hull" coverage - a term borrowed from the nautical industry. Unlike cars, if an airplane is owned with no loan on it, no insurance is required, not even liability. However, few aircraft owners are stupid enough to take that risk. 

• 3 weeks ago

Aircraft do not have auto insurance, as they are aircraft. They do however have aircraft insurance

• k w
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

is that like, where do you bury the survivors ?

• Edna
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Aircraft don't have any sort of "auto" insurance, because aircraft aren't autos. Aircraft carry aircraft insurance.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • May
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Aircraft don't have "auto insurance".  Aircraft have aircraft insurance.

The word "Aircraft" is plural.  

Sigh....They walk among us....

• Micks3 weeks agoReport

sorry.. english is not my first language:'(

• 3 weeks ago

Aircraft vehicles don't have auto insurance.  They carry aviation insurance.

The principles are exactly the same.  Liability in case the plane causes loss or damage to others, optional coverage available for theft and collision, even medical / lost income coverage in case the pilot or passengers are injured.

And believe it or not, it's usually cheaper than auto insurance.  Because how many plane crashes happen every day?

• Joe
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Probably the one with the lizard.  I saw a commercial once where he was air lifted onto a aircraft carrier. Now I know why.

• Ron
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

This dumbass........

• Scott
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Why would an airplane have AUTO INSURANCE? A plane is not a car. There is a separate kind of insurance for airplanes.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

None, they are not automobiles.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.