Just how dangerous are medications to our health?
- 3 weeks ago
Though medications can be helpful, but if they are misused can cause various side effect. In general, some medications normally have side effects. Below mention are some side effects that can be caused by medications:
1. It may affect how your brain works.
2. In extreme cases, might reduce your fertility
3. Can increase the risk of mental health issues
4. It can lead to overheating and dehydration
5. It can reduce appetite
6. Medications can make you very depressed and lethargic for hours or days
7. In severe cases can cause high blood pressure and heart attacks
8. It can cause excessive sweatSource(s): https://gomedii.com/blogs/english/