Cleaning tile floor in florida?

My lease is up on December 15. My plan is to have the whole house packed up and in the garage before that and start cleaning the whole house. Doors, windows, fans, bathrooms, kitchen, walls. Leaving the floors for last. Now I was wondering since the rest of the house will be empty and clean I wanted to just soak the floors for like a day to all most bleach them white again but I know there are many different cleaning products out there pine sole, bleach some one told me vinager. So what I was hoping is that I could soak the somthing on the floors mop it up come by with another mop, rince the floors off good and give the floors 1 or 2 coats with mop and glow. Any ideas on what be best to soak the floors with?

Soak the floors is a bad idea if the floors are made of wood or laminate . You will damage them. 

Just use a swifter wet mop. Easier and they work great. 

Mop them with ammonia, diluted in hot water according to the directions on the bottle. Do NOT leave it to soak all day, or even a couple of hours. All that will happen is that it will dry up and you'll have to start again.

Don't use Mop'n'Glo. Horrible stuff. Not meant for tile floors anyway. Tile does not need waxing. If a tenant of mine used it on a tile floor, I'd want to keep some of the damage deposit for the work of removing the Mop'n'Glo.

• martin

If you do all that, you should get a giant tip and endless words of gratitude.