Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 4 weeks ago

Has corruption become so normalized in Washington DC that no one is even considering charging Joe Biden with a crime?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Fast & Furious, the Iraq War, Lewinskygate, Iran Contra, the Lance affair, Pardongate, Watergate, the Jenkins scandal, Marilyn Monroe, etc. Corruption in Washington is nothing new and has been "normalized" since about 1776.

• 4 weeks ago

Seems that is so... funny how Sniveling Schiff is so gung ho on getting Trump on some kind of bribery or whatever, and yet , he has the Biden twins admitting it on tape and he ignores it.  Shows what kind of justice we could expect from the commie dems, doesn't it!

• 4 weeks ago

Seems as if EVERYTHING the p(RESIDENT) does, says, thinks, wants is perfect, or at least acceptable. Literally.

He tops the growing lists of jaw-dropping "firsts" (not in  good way) and his supporters cherry-pick what is perfect, acceptable or "no-harm-no-foul," and as a last resort, flat out ignoring it.Like when he disparaged one of the most respected politicians ever. In life and death, even refusing -- like a petulant child -- to lower the flag to half-mast relenting only after the pressure became too much, even for him."Settling" a charge of raping a young girl.And very recently paying $2 million dollars in fines, for violations re his "charity," including using it for personal purchases. THAT alone would have been a blasting headliner for any other President. But we've got a new (ab)normal.Along with many more of his cruel, immature, criminal, spiteful actions/inactions.And the almost daily.Lying.Cheating.Name calling.Bullying.And the saddest is -- by definition -- abuse, via manipulating his supporters into believing his lies-on-the-fly, half-truths and made-up-facts.I'm not a hater, nor a 'tard of any nature. I take voting very seriously, and make my choices based on their experience, integrity, truthfulness, humanity, intelligence, morals, "track-record" and of course what they can do for ME and MY COUNTRY, (not state, but I'll save my electoral college/Gerrymandering  rant for anoher day.)There can be no other explanation. Several thousand Americans + his GOP minions + Vlad + Kim are to be taken seriously, over billions, across the world...?? It does not reconcile.Save face, get out while you can.

Source(s): In no particular order: Wash-Po, HuffPost, Axios, CNN, Reuters, ABC, CBS, NPR, MSNBC, C-SPAN, Mit Romney, Stephen Colert, Seth Meyers, Trevor Noah, Jimmy Kimmel, and even Fox News.
  • 4 weeks ago

The Democrits do not believe any democrit can do any wrong. NO matter what a dem does its ok..

• He's rubbing off on you, deflecting. One of his favorites, for those that dare not agree with him.

One of the latest headlines. "White House(GOP) urges President to stop talking about himself." THAT is not normal.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Well, it was normal for the Obama administration.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No.  They're not  considering charging him with a crime because he didn't do anything illegal.  You have to have evidence of wrongdoing to charge someone with a crime.

• 4 weeks ago

Both Bidens were investigated by the DOJ for their doings related to Ukraine. They were found to be squeaky clean. But the Republicans, including yourself, can't seem to accept that there are politicians across the aisle that don't cheat and connive like Trump does.

• oldprof
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Candy, perhaps you best move to Russia and find out how real commies work.  Our government might be flawed, but it's not anti-American.

• Henry
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Did he do a crime?

• Doris
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

David, have you complained about how Trump has used his office to get nearly his whole family a job on his staff?  Nepotism by Trump must be "perfect".  Biden and son were cleared long ago, by DOJ.  But, Trump seems to think getting rid of the corrupt Ukrainian prosecutor was wrong

• 4 weeks ago

The GOP are in power at the moment so you are accusing them of corruption?

• 4 weeks ago

Accusations against Biden have been thoroughly investigated and nothing has been found.  But we're just beginning to look into Trump's activities and we find more evidence of crimes every day!

So what you're saying is: Why should we investigate and punish guilty people when we can punish innocent people?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.