Luby
Lv 5
Luby asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

Have you ever met anyone with Anti-Social Personality Disorder (ASPD)? How did you handle them?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Most of my patients have EUPD. There are many many things I could say, but most of all you need to be incredibly boundaried. 

• Luby
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

I feel bad for those with a mental disorder because they did not have a choice to be what they are. It is also very hard being taken for granted trying to help someone and not receive a proper thank you.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

I don't "Handle" other people. If they are antisocial, they are. I can't do anything about it. I'm not a mental health professional

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Because everyone with it has been diagnosed with it and walks around with that diagnosis tatooed on their foreheads so that everyone can know that they have it and thus be able to tell you how they handled them.

Have you been diagnosed with senseless thoughts using pathological idiocy disorder (STUPID)?

• Luby
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Okay.... So I met someone with high intense ASPD, they pretended to like me, but in reality they wanted the attention because someone liked me. It traumatized me when I got close to someone only to find out their Love was not real.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.