AskZilla asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies Β· 4 weeks ago

What is with these people that need a 50 foot screen and perfect sound to enjoy a movie?

It seems quite ridiculous

For Ford vs Ferrari, you'd think the audience would want an immersive experience, or Top Gun....etc....Β  I would go to the theater for an epic experience, not just any movie is epic quality though. I remember going to Frys Electronics store years ago, and trying out their home theater experience -- I think the audio was Bose sound system, but I don't quite remember, but it was great. I never invested money into such a thing though, but I'm sure that those who have them, really get enjoyment from them.Β 

• Olive

So they can enjoy theatre experience in their own place without having to go anywhere

Haha!!!! I know.

I can remember hiring videos from the rental place and you had to alter the tracking just to move the silvery crackly lines up or down or you couldn't see a picture at ALL.

Those films were great some of them!

πŸ˜„

I felt like this a couple years ago. But now that I'm older, it helps with reading captions. I caption EVERYTHING.

But yeah... I used to prefer smaller tv's for minimal volume, price and mobility.

😎 I thank God for devices and movie apps though. 😍 We can switch off.