what ways is the US a police state?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Daro
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Brady Bill

You try to exercise your 2nd am. right and big brother decides whether to allow it. Dont give a rats a$s about the constitution.

They also keep a record of your purchase. Backdoor registration, sence they cud not get a hitler style registration thru congress.

"Waiting periods are only a step. Registration is only a step. The prohibition of private firearms is our goal." - Janet Reno."Banning guns is an idea whose time has come." --Joseph Biden."Banning guns addresses a fundamental right of all Americans to feel safe."--U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein."If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an out right ban, picking up every one of them... "Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in, "I would have done it.."--U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein."We must get rid of all the guns."--Sarah Brady."Until we can ban all of them we might as well ban none."--U.S. Sen. Howard Metzenbaum."We're here to tell the NRA their nightmare is true!." "We're going to hammer guns on the anvil of relentless legislative strategy! We're going to beat guns into submission!" --U.S. Rep. Charles Schumer."Never let a crisis go to waste" - Rom Emanuel

• james
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

When you have cops on the street who can beat & frame you for so much as speaking to them. When they can try to run over you with there vehicles for so much as standing in your own front yard in there sight. & nothing done about them. When they can stand across from your home in 3 packs insulting you on there personal I don't likes. You breaking no laws. When they can do property damage to show you what they are. Nothing done about them. When they can demand entrance to your home with 24 car back up. No want or reason other than you were in there sight. You breaking no laws. & many other things. Because they have a I don't like going. You live in a police state. These are all reasons I left America or the U.S.A. for safety from what they are! & No one does a thing about the cops there. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

See if any of this police tech is on your street and you'll have your real answer.

tacticalvideo.com/products.php

• 4 weeks ago

It's *country*, you retarded c0cksucker ;) a "pig country".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

[Crickets]........................................

• 4 weeks ago

it isn't, its still the land of the free.

• martin
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

The US is not a police state in any way. There are times and places where police are in force and on alert, such as where riots are threatening.

• 4 weeks ago

There are none. Glad I could clear that up  for you. 

• Nancy
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

The US is a state with police. That's the only way that matters.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.