I need help using the ADF4351 VFO HXY D6 circuit frequency generator?

It’s a circuit that generates 30 MHz to 4 GHz, but I don’t know how to use it. If you don’t have any advice outside of “I don’t know” or “look up the user manual” please do not answer. If you know a specific method in using this circuit, please tell. Thanks!

I don't know what help you want or need with the circuit.

https://www.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/pdf/455...

This is the Datasheet. It generates 2.2 to 4.4 Ghz and can be used as a Phase locked loop for many purposes.

What are you trying to do with it?

Your question (and the first couple of dozen results Google threw up for that search) let me believe that you obtained that circuit from one or another ebay source. This means that you will, at the very least, have to post a link to that source (or other place where you obtained your specific circuit from).

In general, the ADF4351 is an integrated circuit from Analog Devices. pa0rwe has written a couple of webpages about their implementation at https://pa0rwe.nl/?page_id=65 . So what do you have - just the chip form AD or a full circuit board with some extras? In the former case, you really will need to wade through the AD data sheet (to answer your question: in that case, the RF out is at pins 12, 13, 14 and 15). In the second case, you'll need the documentation of the circuit board, which should be available from the seller.

---

Edit: if it really is that eBay POJ (I'll never trust a device that displays "mHz" when the description says "MHz"), the RF output is likely supposed to be that SMx connector on the right side below the display.

• Damien

well u turn it on, im guessing a red light would go green and that means it is generating the frequency its supposed to, now go do whatever u want with the frequency

• Damien
      3 weeks agoReport

there should be wires in this device, u connect the wires to your circuit