My package was said delivered in Front Desk/Reception and signed by someone, but there is no front desk in my building. What should I do now?

I ordered one laptop but I never received.

If there was an actual shipping number with Fedex, Ups, Usps, etc., provided, then something had to be shipped. You need to contact the shipping company and see where they shipped it and who signed for it. 

Contact the building manager and tell them the name that was signed and where the shipping company said it was left.  If the manager denies receiving the parcel you have a couple of options.

The seller would be contacted if you couldn't get information from the first two options and if the seller is refusing to help then you contact Ebay. 

This should've be done the day the tracking said shipped and in that exact order. 

The delivery people are most likely at fault, but the seller would probably be the one to dispute this.

Ebay has buyer protection on a lot of things (I won't purchase from them unless it has the buyer protection) so they will be the ones to refund your money if the seller refuses.  There is no need to contact your credit or bank until you are confirmed that the seller or Ebay won't help.

I wouldn't contact police, they will likely be little to no help in this matter.

• Yes thank you for the suggestion. I already open the case against the seller, and I guess he will resolve the problem. If not I will ask help with eBay. 

When you order goods it is the seller's responsibility to see that you receive what you paid for, at the address you gave. It's not actually your problem, it is his. As you haven't received the goods you are entitled to a refund.

Hey, thanks for that free laptop. Hope you don't mind that I signed for it. 

Contact credit card,they might tefund your money back.

call the delivery people asap -- you want the name and actual physical delivery location [which they may have to ask the driver about]. then notify your charge card company that the item may have been stolen in transit.

Not to toot Amazon's horn here, and their delivery people take a photo of the delivery location and send it to you as proof that the parcel was actually delivered. other delivery services aren't yet this sophisticated, despite years of parcel thefts.

• yes right. I already contacted the seller but he is barely replying. I bought that laptop in eBay. And I am also planning to dispute the transaction from Bank but is that the delivery guy fault or seller's fault? I am confused

Go back to the shippers order and be certain the address for delivery is correct.

Yes,,take the matter up with FedX.

No, Correct errors and have them re-ship the item.

• Yes the address for delivery is correct. And when the package arrive(I got notification in my phone), it was somewhere else and somebody else signed the package I dont know that guy. I was waiting for the package all day at my apartment.

contact seller and shipper, let bank know if you have coverage for purchases if you do not get it 

check with the building manager, someone somewhere signed for it.  Ask the shipper for a photocopy of the signature, too.  It may give you a name to go look for. 

• Marvinator
      2 weeks agoReport

Honestly, this may take a while.  It could come out in a day or two or take a month to find the package - IF they find it.  Just keep in regular contact with the seller. 

• Gary

Call the police