Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 4 weeks ago

Which cat breed is friendliest and least likely to be aggressive or have biting issues as kittens?? Also, which gender??

I really like the Siberian breed but not sure about them

Favorite Answer

I've been having cats for 60 years. No one breed is more aggressive than another, and gender makes no difference at all. Like people, it varies from cat to cat.

The Maine Coon is a gentle giant."Maine Coons are known for being friendly, affectionate and goofy – they’re not only huge in size but also huge in personality. Much like a dog, the Maine Coon loves to be around its family and sometimes acts like a pack animal. They are obedient and will come when called. They also love to greet guests, who will be surprised at the sociable nature of the Maine Coon."My guess is that because they are such big animals, if they are aggressive then they can be dangerous. That means only the gentle ones were allowed to leave their genes to the next generation by breeders. After many generations of selective breeding, they have become a docile breed, sort of like how people selectively breed the Labrador retriever and golden retriever dogs to be gentle breeds.https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uplo...