What to get my Mum and Dad for Christmas?

Was wondering if anyone had any unique ideas to get my parents for Christmas?

(not a joint gift, 2 separate gifts)

• Amber

Without knowing them and what they like it's hard to suggest anything. Do they like things like tea, coffee or hot chocolate?If so. Buy some mugs - they can be xmas themed or just ones with designs on them you think they'd like. Then fill the mug with things like they. I put in for my Mum:

A small pair of earrings  - not christmasy but really pretty ones

some expensive chocolates she likes. Just took them out of the box and sprinkled them in.

Candy canes as she's obsessed with them.

And engraved necklace. 

sweets

Face pack

fancy bath stuff 

then wrapped it in cello wrap. Tied with curling string and put a bow on it. 

The good thing with one of those is you can make it look like you've made a lot of effort. You can customize it too the person and fill it with just small things. So if your low on money it's not a bad idea.

• reme_1

We don't know your parents. How could we even guess as to what they want.

• denise

Mum ;- A pamper basket with;- bath bombs, shower gel, robe, slippers, sleep mask e.t.c.

Dad ; - A personalized whisky glass / beer glass with a small bottle to go with, or a flask for a toddy [you can get these sets with chocs / liquers in them].

Does your dad shave regularly? If so, get him a subscription to Harry's, a site that sends you a very nice razor and then razor blades on a schedule that YOU choose when you sign up. Really nice gift for a man. As for your mother, I'm fresh out of ideas.

How about making something for them? Like matching pot holders, with them on the pro holders? 

• Gary

Get them the new iPhone 11 Pro Max

"My existence is your major gift, parents"

i dont know what your parents want

I would get them a letter of appreciation. Also maybe a house decoration they would like.